Are you now at a crossroad as to what type of care should be given to your aging loved one? The common options are care services provided in the patient’s own home or in a nursing care facility. Whether you’re searching for In-Home Services in Missouri or facility-based care, know that the decision always lies in your hands.
However, we would like to make the decision-making process easier for you. When you are well-informed about your different choices, you’ll have more confidence to pick the right one in the end. Here is a quick list of the benefits of each of these services.
- HOME CARE
- The senior person can receive their care while they are in the comfort of home.
- Patients have a better sense of independence when they are in their own abode.
- Patients can decide on the kind of care extended to them especially with help from providers of Consumer Directed Services in Lee’s Summit, Missouri.
- When their medical conditions are already healed, the patient can still receive round-the-clock monitoring of their well-being right in their very own home.
- NURSING HOME
- The senior person can have immediate access and attention of healthcare professionals so their medical needs are rightly addressed.
- You will have the peace of mind in knowing that healthcare professionals are attending to your loved one 24/7.
- These are the preferred facilities for patients with late-stage Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia.
When it comes to deciding for the best care service option for your loved one, always consider their preference. When possible, let them take part in deciding for the best care option that they need. This is the best course of action you can pursue to avoid hesitations or other reactions from your loved one who needs care.
If they also need CDS Personal Care Attendants, our team at TWA Consumer Directed Services is ready to assist them. With our services, your loved one can have the upper hand in deciding for the right kind of care that they need.
Would you like to learn more about our services? Feel free to inquire anytime.