TWA Consumer Directed Services Requirements
An individual must:
- Be Medicaid eligible and/or have private funds and/or long term care insurance;
- Need home care services;
- At least 18 years old;
- Have a disabling condition that results in a need for assistance with daily living; and
- Meet state requirements, no cost nursing evaluation
TWA Consumer Directed Services plays a crucial role in providing information needed to succeed in the CDS program. We are available to assist our clients with:
- Enrollment support,
- Training on hiring and supervising their Aide,
- Payroll and billing processing,
- Background checks of Aides, and a
- Assistance in completing necessary forms.
TWA Consumer Directed Services’ goal is to provide exceptional services to improve the lives of every person we work with. We offer our clients the personal attention that will provide them with the support they need to remain in their own homes.
Choose or transfer to TWA Consumer Directed Services, your provider of Consumer Directed Services in Lee’s Summit, Missouri. We’ll make CDS a good experience for you!
Contact us today at 816-251-4529 to begin services with TWA Consumer Directed Services.
For more information about how you can apply for Consumer Directed Services (CDS) or if you’d like to know more how else CONSUMER DIRECTED SERVICES can help you, please contact us via phone call or online message.