We always welcome applicants who are interested in a career with a company that is dedicated to delivering quality patient care.
Do you want a challenging job without being overwhelmed by it? Would you want to play a vital role in helping a client continue to live in their own home? If so, then In-Home Personal Care is the job for you. TWA Consumer Directed Services is looking for certified and non-certified applicants; experienced or no experience.
We are hiring:
In Home Personal Care Attendants
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assisting with personal care
- Performing light housekeeping
- Shopping and running errands
Required Skills Qualifications:
- CNA preferred – BUT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT
- At least 18 years of age
- Is physically able to perform personal care tasks
- Has the ability to read, write, understand, carry out directions, keep simple medical records and function with minimal supervision
- Must have reliable transportation
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer
TWA Consumer Directed Services provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, height, weight, or marital status, or disability.
Submit your resume online.